Careful tax planning is a critical component of your financial plan. We offer personal and fiduciary income tax preparation services exclusively for financial planning clients. Alternatively, we can work closely with your existing tax professionals to ensure that your returns work hand-in-hand with your long term financial plans.
For our tax clients, the resources on this page are provided to help you gather and organize the tax documents and other information needed to prepare and complete the filing of your US and related state personal income tax returns.
The individual documents are PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Click on the links below to open the selected document in a new window.
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Economic Impact Payments (EIPs) and Recovery Rebate Credits (RRCs)
- Tax Prep Checklist – This is a list of the most significant forms and items that are important for your filings.
- Tax Topics – This is a list of general tax categories and topics to help identify circumstances that have a tax impact. Use this with the checklist to collect your tax information.
- Tax Engagements – These are our standard tax engagement documents to confirm the use of our tax preparation services. The tax engagement package is sent electronically to most clients.
Massachusetts Tax Filers
Online access for MA tax accounts is offered through MassTaxConnect.
The document below guides you through the process to set up an online account with MassTaxConnect and authorize The Financial Advisors, LLC for third party access to assist you with managing your MA tax account. This is for clients who have a requirement to file MA tax returns (Individual, Fiduciary, Estate).